According to rescue sources, the room in which the couple were sleeping suddenly caught fire. The blaze erupted due to a gas heater inside the room, officials said.
Both residents of Nizam Block area identified as Manzoor, 37, and his 32-year-old wife, Nazia were immediately burnt to death.
Upon receiving information, a team of rescue officials immediately reached the site and, during operation, retrieved the burnt bodies, which were then shifted to a local hospital.
The couple are survived by their five children, including four daughters and one son, all of whom were asleep in another room.