Couple die in heater-caused fire in Lahore

0
29
A couple has died in heater-caused fire
A couple has died on Monday night in a house fire here in the city’s Allama Iqbal Town, rescue officials confirmed.

According to rescue sources, the room in which the couple were sleeping suddenly caught fire. The blaze erupted due to a gas heater inside the room, officials said.

Both residents of Nizam Block area  identified as Manzoor, 37, and his 32-year-old wife, Nazia  were immediately burnt to death.

Upon receiving information, a team of rescue officials immediately reached the site and, during operation, retrieved the burnt bodies, which were then shifted to a local hospital.

The couple are survived by their five children, including four daughters and one son, all of whom were asleep in another room.

Originally Posted on SuchTv

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.