Islamabad (December 01, 2017): The Foreign Office on Friday condemned a second missile attack on Saudi Arabia from Yemeni territory, which the Saudis said had been intercepted.
Pakistan “strongly condemns the attack and commends the timely action by Saudi forces to destroy the missile preventing any loss of lives,” the FO said in a statement.
Click Play Button To Watch This Video
“It demands the anti-government forces in Yemen to desist from attacks against the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia,” the FO added.
Saudi Arabia had late Thursday night intercepted and destroyed a ballistic missile fired from war-torn Yemen, state media reported. It was the second such attack in the month of November claimed by Iran-backed Houthi rebels.
The missile targeted the southern Saudi city of Khamis Mushait, with authorities reporting no casualties.