Quetta (December 5, 2017): Seven members of same family were scorched by a powerful blast caused by gas leakage at a house here.
According to details two children, three women, and two men were burnt in the blast that occurred at a house located in Suryab area.
The injured people were shifted to Bolan Medical Complex Hospital.
It may be mentioned here that during winter season the incidents of blasts caused by gas leakage becomes somewhat a routine particularly in Khyber Pakhtwankhwa and Balochistan provinces where temperatures drop to uncomfortable levels.
On November 16th a woman and seven children including five girls and two boys were severely burnt by a similar gas-leakage blast at a house in Panjah Ghulam area of Peshawar. The powerful blast had also completely destroyed the house.