Quetta (November 19, 2017): A search operation is underway at Pashtunabad area here after the information about the presence of terrorists in the area.

Click Play Button To Watch This Video.

[embedded content]

The search operation is being conducted jointly by FC, police, and all other security agencies.

A house-to-house is being conducted by the security agencies and women security personnel and the services of doctors have also been acquired.

Briefing the media along with DIG Quetta Abdul Razzaq Cheema, Sector Commander FC Tassavir Sattar Abbas informed that 791 personnel of the FC , 270 police personnel, and personnel of all other security agencies are taking part in the mega search operation.

He also informed that the elders of the area were taken in confidence prior to the operation while the services of the women personnel and doctors have also been acquired. The area has been divided into four parts the command of each of which is being handed over to a Lt. Colonel, he added.

Putting the population of Pashtunabad area between 21,000-23,000, the Sector Commander FC Tassavir said that gifts would be given to the children during the operation.Talking to media DIG Quetta Abdul Razzaq said that the search operation would be completed before sunset. Over 500 houses have been searched so far while the entry and exit routes to the area have been closed.

The DIG also informed that the Pashtunabad operation was postponed twice but after serious incidents in Turbat and other recently the operation is being conducted today. We intend to make entire Quetta secure, he added.

Related News:

5 Bullet-Riddled Bodies Recovered from Turbat

Bodies of 15 Killed in Turbat Reach Lahore

Originally Posted on Abbtak TV

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.