SANGHAR: Two children were dead, while two fell unconscious after eating poisonous food in Sanghar.

The incident took place in Sanghar’s village of Wazirabad, where a landlord mixed poison in the food to kill the stray dogs, but the children from a nearby house eat the remaining cake and fell unconscious.

They were rushed to the Nawabshah hospital, where two children were pronounced dead and two are under treatment.

Originally Posted on Abbtak TV

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.